This Turkish supplier of fresh quince is one of the main fruit distributors globally and locally. Thanks to Türkiye’s fertile soil and ecological conditions, the fresh quince supplier was able to be a leading fruit supplier. This supplier has been in the oThe oganic fruit business since 1940. The fresh wholesale quince supplier has a high number of fruit saplings production capacity. The supplier has the expertise necessary for organic quince and fruit production. In addition to quince, the supplier has other fruit and nut products:
• Quinces are large, rounded fruits with yellow skin.
• Fresh quinces originated in Anatolia.
• Organic quince fruits are tough with spongy crispy flesh.
• Crispy quinces have a sour taste.
• Quinces harvest time is the end of September.
• A quince fruit has 52 calories.
• A quince fruit has 1.75 grams of fiber.
• A quince fruit has 0.3 grams of protein.
• A quince fruit has 0 grams of fat.
• A quince fruit has 14 grams of carbs.
• Quinces are highly nutritious fruits.
• Fresh quinces have moderate amounts of vitamin C and copper.
• Organic quinces have small amounts of vitamin B, potassium, and magnesium.
• The tasty quinces are rich in antioxidants.
• Organic quinces can keep well if stored carefully in a cool, dry place.
• Fresh quinces are part of many food recipes.
• Quinces are eaten raw or when simmered in water.
Fruit wholesalers can sell quince fruits to many retailers to make huge profits.
The fresh quince supplier shipment terms are convenient. Our quince distributor’s MOQ is 5 tons. The quinces are stored in dry and cool containers to keep them fresh.
What are the wholesale quince supplier’s payment terms?
Our fresh quince wholesalers can pay quickly using different payment options. Fruit bulk buyers can use the following options:
•Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
Contact our wholesale fresh quince supplier via Kahruman to get the best fresh fruit bulk prices and offers!
• Create an account on our marketplace.
• Type the product’s name.
• Start your search!